Final Rankings for 2016
Here are the final rankings for 2016. Sailors who have qualified for 2017 trials are shown in bold.
The following are the conditions to qualify for Trials:
- Sailor must compete in the Nationals + (at least) 2 Regionals
- Scoring is the sum of Nationals place + 2 best Regionals placing (excluding non-Irish sailors)
- Senior Fleet: Top 40 (and ties) after taking out compulsory retirements due to age.
- Junior Fleet: Top 45 (and ties)
- Medical exemptions are considered on an individual basis and do not count towards the cap.