Measurement at Trials
With Trials now only a couple of weeks away, it is important that all sailors ensure that they have evidence that their equipment is fully compliant with class rules. At registration competitors will be required to produce the following:
- Boat registration certificate (in the name of the sailor or the sailor’s family)
- Boat and third party insurance policy
- Sail, sail number and certificate
- Measurement certificates for
- Mast, boom and sprit
- Daggerboard and rudder
- Buoyancy test certificate (which can be done by a measurer or yacht club official)
Boats will not all be weighed but the race committee reserves the right to carry out ad-hoc inspections throughout the event.
The measurement/certificate requirements above will be strictly applied. This is to ensure sailors are fully prepared for the measurement requirements at international events.