Measurement for Trials
At Trials (and all Optimist events) to ensure that all equipment used by sailors conforms with class rules, there are measurement checks. It is your responsibility to make sure your boat, equipment and documentation is in order. Please note the following:
- Please make sure your boat, equipment including spars, foils and sail, are fully measured and documented in your boats book.
- Your boat will be weighed, your sail will be checked and stamped and your foils and spars may be checked.
- It is your responsibility to have your paperwork in order.
- You will not be allowed to enter should your boat not comply
- Please note there maybe spot equipment checks before launching
- There may be on the water boat checks at Trials also
|Garrett||Leechfirstname.lastname@example.org||086 673 8102||LRYC|
|Tim||Lucasemail@example.com||087 799 5426||RCYC|
|Rebecca||Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||087 207 3457||NYC|
|Paul||Kealemail@example.com||087 – 2633270||RCYC|
|Jim||McMahonfirstname.lastname@example.org||086 803 4980||HYC|
|Oisiine||Hemercykemail@example.com||086 829 9741||NYC|