Timetable of Events for Baltimore Week 2018.
Looking forward to seeing you at Baltimore Spring Training Week 2018. Below are details of what is on for the week.
- Saturday 4.00pm – 6.00pm
- Sunday 10.00 am – 11am
- Sunday: Rigged/Changed and Ready at 1pm
- Monday to Friday: Rigged /Changed and Ready for 9.30am
- Wednesday: Half Day – finishing 12.30-1pm
- Wednesday: 4-5 pm – Rules Talk with Gordan Davies
- Also Friday is Regatta Day – Briefing 9.30am
Lunch is provided daily to the children EXCEPT Sunday as the day begins at 1pm and Wednesday as it is a half day. Hot chocolate will be provided at the end of sailing each day.
(Times & locations may be changed, so check locally once at Baltimore)
- New Parents Meeting and Transitioning from Regatta to Main Fleet: Monday, after launching, you are welcome to the club house for an informal discussion and introduction into the ‘Oppie World’ of what, how, when and where.
- IODAI Committee meeting Tuesday.
- U 12 squad meeting for parents Thursday 11am Bushes Bar, Baltimore
- Racing Rules with Gordan Davies – Wednesday 4-5pm – Baltimore Club House: Protests, Sculling, pumping and the rest !! A must for the young sailors and parents too!!
- IODAI Forum – Bushes bar Wednesday 7.30pm (all welcome)
- MOVIE NIGHT Tuesday Casey’s Hotel – 7pm
- OPPIE LADIES LUNCH Wednesday at the Glebe Gardens. Reserve your place by contacting
Ruth O’Neill on email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment required at registrations days to secure your place
- DISCO NIGHT Thursday Casey’s Hotel – 7-9pm
- FITBONE ACTIVITIES for non-sailing kids, age 5 upwards. Contact Deirdre on 086 2404709, email@example.com, facebook.com/schullandfitbones, www.fitbones.ie
- KAYAKING : Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 21058
CH MARINE REGATTA
- Friday : Regatta Day – Briefing at 9.30am.
- Prize giving approx. 6 pm or shortly after.
SHOP ONLINE TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
Don’t forget to order your shopping online with FIELDS OF SKIBBEREEN http://www.fieldsofskibbereen.ie and they will deliver to you door. One less thing to pack!!